I am creating a series of daily planners to meet your daily needs.

I am constantly searching for paper to write down grocery lists record my latest bill amounts and record my daily vitamin intake. So I wondered what if I created journals for different categories to replace the lose paper I am always looking for.

So I decided to create a low content journals to record your daily tasks. Each journal will be priced for under 5 US dollars.

So far I have created three journals to record your everyday tasks.

Grocery list journal


Record your daily grocery lists in this handy 100 page journal.

Grocery List Planner: Grocery list journal.: O, Tommy: Amazon.com: Books

Weight Tracking Journal

Stay healthy by recording your daily weight in pounds or kilograms.


Bill paying journal
A journal to record your monthly utility bill payments such as electricity bill, phone bill and cable bill. 


Vitamin Supplement Planner
A journal to record your daily vitamin supplement intake.
All of these journals are priced at 4.99 US dollars and are 100 pages long. If you purchase please leave some kind of review. Thank you.




Comments